Poppy Nursing Services is an agency supplying experienced and qualified nurses and care staff to hospital trusts and care homes across the UK.
It wanted to boost its reputation and be able to position itself as an “award-winning” company.
- Creating a key messaging document to be used across all marketing materials.
- Re-writing all web copy and implementing a blog.
- Responding to opportunities to comment on the NHS, nursing and agency staffing.
- Devising a crisis comms strategy to protect the business and safeguard its future.
- Positioning the two directors as leaders in their field.
- Award entry writing.
- Secured 50 pieces of editorial coverage in the local press to boost nurse recruitment in a 12-month period.
- Identified, wrote, entered and won a succession of award schemes over a one-year period, positioning the firm as a multi award-winner, boosting its reputation and increasing brand awareness.
- Secured a number of health features in the local paper on issues such as dementia and choosing a care home.
Awards for client:
- Great British Entrepreneur Awards – Young Entrepreneur of the Year – RUNNER UP - 2015
- Natwest Everywoman Awards – RUNNER UP - 2015
- Entrepreneur of the Year in the Women of the Future Awards – RUNNER UP - 2015
- Management Today’s 35 Women Under 35 One to Watch – WINNER - 2015
- EADT Business awards - Young Businessperson of the Year – RUNNER UP – 2015
- British Care Awards - Care Employer of the Year – RUNNER UP – 2015
- British Care Awards - Care Innovator – RUNNER UP – 2015
- British Care Awards - Good Nurse Award – RUNNER UP – 2015
- Future 50 – WINNER – 2016
- Suffolk Business Champion in the East of England Champions Awards 2015 – WINNER – 2016
- EADT Business awards - Young Businessperson of the year - WINNER – 2016
- EADT Business awards - Family Business – RUNNER UP – 2016
- EADT Business awards - Future50 One to Watch – RUNNER UP - 2016
- IoD East of England Director of the Year Awards for business under £10 million – WINNER – 2016
- IoD Young Director of the Year Awards – RUNNER UP - 2016
- Suffolk Care Awards – Motivational leader - RUNNER UP – 2016
Winning an award for you or your business can bring many benefits, helping raise your profile, add credibility, generate new business and help with retention and recruitment. This was certainly true for Poppy Nursing Services.