We are looking for a part time office administrator to cover a period of maternity leave, starting from 04 January 2021.
Ideally you will have previous experience within an administrative/managerial role. You will be a confident user of Microsoft Office, have a professional telephone manner and excellent organisational skills, along with a high attention to detail. A qualification in business and administration, or similar is desirable.
You will be office based and will work 21 hours p/w. When these hours are undertaken is flexible. You will work closely with all members of the Prominent team, including the SMT, ensuring that the business and office operate smoothly.
In return you will be given 25 days holiday pro rata and salary will be dependent on experience.
Management of all financial matters
- Credit control – chasing unpaid invoices and managing cash flow
- Logging team expenses
- Receipt of all media buying invoices from suppliers and checking off against PO numbers raised using the booking tracker
- Creating weekly invoices for media buying by referring to the booking tracker, and sending these to clients – uploading to financial software and spreadsheet
- Creating monthly invoices for PR etc. and sending these to account managers and/or clients – uploading to financial software and spreadsheet
- Logging agency capacity for PR work – included within the weekly finance report sent to SMT
Management of facilities
- Responsibility for locking up, closing blinds, servicing of the alarm system, management of keys and fobs etc
- Reporting of issues to the Facilities Director
- Management of the waste collection including the internal and external recycling bins
- Management of the kitchen area including ensuring people wash up their belongings, buying of supplies including milk, biscuits and washing up liquid
- Liaison with the cleaner as and when necessary
- Ordering of stationery and office supplies
- Liaison with telephone suppliers, internet suppliers and IT helpdesk providers including paying for the services and reporting any issues as and when they arise
- Management of other office assets including the pest control, window cleaning, sanitary collections inc paying for services and raising issues when/if they arise
- Liaison with landlord as and when required
Management of policies and procedures (with Ellen and Angharad)
- HR support where necessary for Prominent
- Ensuring company policies are in place/up to date and sending these to the graphic design dept to include within the staff handbook, and circulating new information to the team
- Overseeing BrightHR and authorising holiday, providing it is in line with our company policy. Logging sickness and following up with SMT for return to work interview documents
- Recording of employee contracts, sick leave, grievances or disciplinary issues where required on BrightHR
Management of health and safety
- Making sure any accidents in the workplace are correctly logged
- Creation of and regular review of the health and safety policy, fire risk assessment and office risk assessment
- Media buying assistance where required
- Administration tasks including booking events and training courses and liaison with suppliers
- Diary management for the team including SMT
- Taking and circulating minutes of team and clients meetings when required
- Management of the hello/sayhello email addresses
- Management of the post in tray and to be posted
- General office admin where required, including shredding
- Assisting the team with admin tasks for clients e.g updating spreadsheets, sending emails etc.
- Answering the phone and promptly taking and relaying messages if the team member is not available
We will be looking to hold interviews w/c 7th December.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Woodward, office manager, on email@example.com